Snowfall is not intended to be a performance piece – it’s a tool to help develop concert band skills!
Some percussion students struggle going from percussion-only sectional instruction to the back row of a concert band. This EARLY ACCESS Band Primer piece makes the transition less scary for the kids, and less frustrating for the band director.
- Develops independence, comfort with new instruments, and ensemble listening skills
- Play-along tracks with and without accompaniment, percussion instruments, or metronome
- “Class pad” and “class mallet” parts introduce rhythmic and melodic content
- ProTips! about percussion best practices for students and conductor
- Simulates full band experience for socially-distanced students
- Discount on full Band Primer series with purchase
*Audio files available for download immediately after purchase. PDF files of score and parts delivered within 24 hours.